Today we released a handful of improvements and new features. Below is a quick list of what's in the release.
If you would like more information or have thoughts or ideas for more improvements, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrived Attime field when clearing a Service Call
- Dispatch ID is an automatic date based incident number incremented code
- Sub-Locations can be added to each Location individually
- Turn on/off Location sub-modules, ie: "Access Log", "BOLOs", "Contacts", "Sub-Locations", etc.
- Report Entry form-builder now has a new look with new options:
- Activity Types
- Link Records
- Select Sub-Location
- Report ID is an automatic date based incident number incremented code
- Searching for text in Reports now has custom query symbols for more specific search and finding information that might have misspelled words
- Users with permission to Approve a Report now have the option to also Request Review
- Searching for Records now has custom query symbols for more specific search and finding information that might have misspelled words
- Online history & activity tracking